Free seller information here!
Come see my store LootShip!
I encourage comments!

Friday, June 26, 2015

I found a great little yard sale this week. I say little because they had mostly kids stuff, but a huge pile of adult clothing. This is why I don't usually poo-poo yard sales where you only see a ton of kids stuff. Unless it's the end of the day and usually things are picked pretty clean. Even then you can still find one or two pieces of adult clothing for next to nothing.

Another slow week, I really hope the "buying season" is as awesome as I hear. It will be nice to post more than two pictures of sold items!

This week's numbers:

Total Items in Store: 286
Items Sold: 2
Cost of Items Sold: Free box
Total Sales: 16.26
Highest Price Sold: 10.00
Average Price Sold: 8.13
International Sales: 0
Returns: 0
Money Spent on New Inventory This Week: 50.00

Number of items listed this week: 23




Partners by Mervin's Woman's Tank Top
10.00


Child's Tinkerbell Graphic Tee
$6.26

No comments:

Post a Comment