Free seller information here!
Come see my store LootShip!
I encourage comments!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Hail and Welcome!





I am starting this blog to track my progress for my E-bay business Loot Ship. 

Why the name Loot Ship? 

Picking makes me think of modern-day treasure hunting. When I go out to the thrift stores and yard sales, I am always looking for any little treasure that might become pay dirt. That item that I think looks so cool, someone else has to like it as much as I do. My kids giggle when I come home and announce that I am going to go through my loot.

E-bay is my ship. I can not afford to open a physical brick and mortar store. There's too many start up costs that I personally could not afford. E-bay makes starting a retail business achievable. 

I plan on starting off posting once a week. I plan on posting my weekly numbers and pics of what was sold. I hope that what others can benefit and learn from my experiences. I always welcome comments, questions, and advice. 

This week we where still recovering from our Disney Vacation. Seemed like I had an appointment for someone every day
Even with a busy schedule, I managed to get into my favorite thrift store and purchase enough to keep me busy. I believe that responsible shopping is very therapeutic. Being able to let go and spend 50.00 on clothing (depending on the sale you can get an amazing amount of merchandise) can take me right out of any negative mood!


This week's numbers:

Total Items in Store: 239
Items Sold: 3
Cost of Items Sold: 5.00
Total Sales: 58.00
Highest Price Sold: 35.00
Average Price Sold: 19.33
International Sales: 0
Returns: 0
Money Spent on New Inventory This Week: 86.00
Number of items listed this week: 10

What Sold:


Women's Size 10 Croft and Barrow Ballet Flats
18.00



SB Scrub Pants Medium

5.00




Set of 8 Vintage Salad Bowls
35.00

No comments:

Post a Comment